Thursday 31 January 2013

Week 17: Identifying Layouts and Recording Audios

Wednesday, 30th January, 2013

It is the seventeenth lesson of my Animations unit and we are really falling behind as we still need to complete our animation by using cut outs and we need to film it next week and the week after that. At the moment our team isn't making any progress because I have no idea on what to do.
 
In this lesson George was not doing anything at all because he said "I'm not in the mood of doing anything really, I might even drop the course". I seriously don't know what I am going to do. I want to ask for help but I don't know how to because I am worried of what might happen next.

I will try my best and try really hard to come up with an animation of my own if George goes too far and if he doesn't take this animation really serious. He really needs to focus and if I need help I will ask Graham. My animations lecturer Graham Wilmott is really helpful and an honest man as he goes around and helps all of the groups and he provides equipment for the groups in our class.

No comments:

Post a Comment