Thursday 31 January 2013

Week 12: Presenting Animation Pitch

Wednesday, 12th December, 2012

It is the twelfth lesson of my Animation unit and I  have presented my pitch in front of the whole class alone because George was not in to support me and I answered questions of which people asked me. I have completed feedback forms for all the teams and Graham recorded videos of us presenting our pitches. 

George was not in so I had to present my pitch on my own but it did not got bad to be honest, we all had fun today. I enjoyed watching other teams presenting their pitches and it gave me some ideas to add in my pitch. I have completed my draft storyboard by drawing pictures on a A4 sheet of paper and I took a picture of it on my mobile phone and uploaded it on Moodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment