Saturday 2 March 2013

Week 20: Editing Animation

Wednesday, 27th February, 2013

It is the twentieth lesson of my Animations unit and so far today I have printed backgrounds for my animation and I have also started to film my animation. I printed the backgrounds for our animation and George printed out another character called 'Sheldrake' who is a teachers pet in our animation.

When I was about to start filming our animation George asked Graham if he can quickly go to the toilet and Graham gave him permission to go. I started to film our animation and I waited for him but he did not come back to the lesson. It was really hard to film the animation all by myself.

I am really hoping that George comes to our next lesson so that he can support me and help me film the animation. I have also emailed Graham to tell him that we will be needing some equipments such as a camera with a tripod and some scissors in case we need to cut out more characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment